WINTER BIBLE STUDY – January 31 – February 2, 2020!
“The Holiness of God” – by R.C. Sproul
This DVD study of the Bible, by Dr. R.C. Sproul, centers on understanding and encountering “The Holiness of God.” Dr. Sproul wrote about this transformative study:
“Do you want to experience a transforming encounter with God? Start here. Learn why having an understanding of God’s holiness is vital to God-centered, God-honoring theology and Christian living.”
We will view the 30-minute teaching segments by Dr. Sproul and then discuss them together in each session. Workbook notes will be provided. Join us for this truly remarkable study based on Dr. Sproul’s classic book, “The Holiness of God.”
Our schedule for this Winter Bible Study:
Friday, January 31
- 6:00 PM—Supper Provided
- 7:00 PM—Session 1: “The Importance of Holiness”; “The Trauma of Holiness”
(Large Fellowship Hall)
Saturday, February 1
- No Meal
- 6:00 PM—Session 2: “Holiness and Justice”; “The Insanity of Luther” (Large Fellowship Hall)
Sunday, February 2
- 10:30 AM—Session 3—”The Meaning of Holiness” (Sanctuary)
- 12 Noon—Carry-in Potluck Meal after Morning Worship (Please bring a family-sized main dish and a side dish or dessert to share).
- 1:00 PM—Session 4: “The Holiness of Christ” (Large Fellowship Hall)
Note: Nursery & Childcare provided for children 5th Grade and under.
ATTENTION: No 6 PM Evening Service Sunday, February 2