4/14/20 – Due to the continued uncertainly surrounding the Coronavirus Crisis, we are postponing indefinitely our 2020 Vacation Bible School, which had been scheduled for June 7-11.
At this point, there’s no way to know when the request not to meet in groups of 10 or more people will be lifted. The crisis has made it impossible to recruit our workers for the week and get all the plans and preparation in place.
The other unknown is how things will unfold once everything begins to open up . So even if restrictions are lifted by June 7, it is unlikely everyone will immediately return to normal in feeling able and willing to get out and be with large groups of people.
Once the crisis has passed, we will reassess the situation and decide what we can do. Thank you for your understanding.
Brian and Rose