4930 Old Lohman Rd
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Based on the video series by Charles Swindoll, this Bible Study clarifies what God desires for His children, making each quality come to life through Peter, Joseph, David, and Daniel. God’s expectations of us only lead us toward the lives we really want . . . and enable us to enjoy the rewards of a life well-lived!
Join us for this exciting study. We will watch each teaching session taught by Dr. Charles Swindoll together, and will then discuss it and apply it to our lives.
Friday – February 5
- 6pm – Meal provided in the Large Fellowship Hall
- 7pm – Session 1: Doing What’s Right
Saturday – February 6
- NO MEAL
- 6pm – Session 2: Loving What’s Kind
Sunday – February 7
- 10:30am – Session 3 during Morning Worship: Modeling What’s Humble
- 12NN – Carry-in Meal after Morning Worship (Please bring a main dish and a side to share)
- 1pm – Session 4: Enjoying the Rewards